COVID-19: Steps for your appointment
Steps for your appointment
In order to reduce the spread of COVID-19, and to make your visit to our clinic as safe as possible for you and our staff, we ask that you please read the following step-by-step guide to follow prior to your appointment:
- If this is your first treatment, you will be asked to read the Consent Form that we will send you when you make your appointment. You will also be asked to sign the treatment-related documents that the Secretary-Receptionist will hand you upon your arrival at the clinic.
- Please arrive only 5 minutes before your appointment; only one person at a time will be admitted inside the clinic.
- Use the hand sanitizer provided at the reception desk upon your arrival and departure.
- You will be asked to either:
- Show up at the door and wait in the corridor where a previously disinfected chair will be available for you to sit as you wait for the technician.
- It is mandatory that you wear a protective mask or face covering throughout your visit.
- If you have any of the following symptoms, or if you have been exposed to someone with confirmed COVID-19, you will not be able to pursue your treatment:
- Recent or abnormal cough
- Taste-smell disorder
- Respiratory difficulties
- Sore throat
- General ailments such as muscle pain
- Abnormal headaches
- Intense fatigue
- Significant loss of appetite
Our staff will be wearing the required personal protective equipment, goggles, standard mask, visors or N95 mask during your treatment.
A team committed to your health and safety
LaserPlus Hair Removal Clinic
Marc Merizzi, MD