COVID-19: Steps for your appointment
Steps for your appointment
To make your visit to our clinic as safe as possible for you and your staff please follow the following steps:
- If possible, for a new treatment: read the consent fork we will send you when you make your appointment, you just have to sign the required documents with the secretariat at your arrival.
- If you work in the health care community or are in regular contact with someone working there, you will need to let us know for Dr. Merizzi to be notified.
- Arrive only 5 minutes before your appointment, only one person will be admitted to the clinic
- Hand washing on arrival and departure
- You will be asked to show up at the door and sit outside in the corridor where a previously disinfected chair will be available while waiting for the technician
- Wear a protective mask or face covering throughout the visit
- If you have the following symptoms, we will not be able to receive you:
- Recent or abnormal cough
- Taste-smell disorder
- Respiratory difficulties
- Sore throat
- General ailments such as muscle pain
- Abnormal headaches
- Intense fatigue
- Significant loss of appetite
Our staff will wear the required personal protective equipment, goggles, standard mask, visors or N95 mask.
A team at your service,
Laserplus Epilation Clinic
Marc Merizzi MD