Medico-aesthetic of the face
Over time, collagen, which is an essential component of the skin, decreases in the structure of the skin. The skin thus loses its elasticity and volume. Biostimulating agents are different from hyaluronic acid. While hyaluronic acids give their volumizing effect immediately, biostimulators cause the formation of new collagen.
Sculptra is a biodegradable and biocompatible agent (already used in medicine for some surgical threads). These are microparticles of L-polylactic acid, a polymer of the alpha-hydroxy acid family (fruit acids). Sculptra helps mitigate the effects of aging by causing your own collagen to form, creating a subtle and natural change. This effect can last up to 2 years. Gradual, long-lasting and natural-looking results are achieved.
- Registered in 2004
- Stimulates collagen production
- Used in more than 40 countries.
- No human, animal or bacterial components.
- Use of face, neck and certain areas of the body
- High satisfaction rate
Radiesse is a compound of microspheres of calcium hydroxyapatite acid. It is found naturally in our body. It can have a certain volumizing effect depending on the area and the needs, but it also induces the formation of collagen and elastin in the dermis. Its effect will usually last from around 12 months may can wait 18 months in some people.
- Registered in 2005
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin
- Immediate and long-term effect
- Component already present in our body
- Use face, neck, hands, cellulite, stretch marks and certain areas of the body
- High satisfaction rate
Frequently asked questions
Depending on the areas to be treated, the session takes 30 to 45 minutes.
Naturally this technique is performed with injections(cannulas or needles)… so there is a bit of pain but as the product itself contains an anesthetic agent, this pain is well tolerated.
Side effects include temporary reactions at the injection site:
You may have redness, bruising, swelling, pain, tingling or numbness, sometimes nodules or bumps, rarely discoloration. These effects are temporary and gradually fade. Granulomas formation rarely happpens.
Other extremely rare side effects can occur such as drug allergy, infection, accidental intra-arterial injection.
Costs vary depending on the product and the number of syringes used. Naturally, we go according to your needs and your budget. The treatment plan varies with each person’s condition and priorities.
- Allergy to components or xylocaine, allergy to bees
- Autoimmune disease or treatment
- Cancer, flu, active cold sore, taking antibiotics or cortisone in progress
- Vaccine in the last 2 weeks
- Recent dental surgery or root canal treatment
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Travel in the following days