RF Fractional Viva
MEDICO-AESTHETIC OF THE BODY AND THE FACE
RF Fractional Viva
When we talk about skin smoothing, we immediately think of CO2 or erbium lasers. However, these procedures are not used much because of their recovery time and the need for good skin anesthesia. Fractional lasers on the market are less effective but more permissive with lighter results.
Venus Viva™ skin smoothing treatments offer surprising results, while being much less painful, with no need for prolonged immobilization. And unlike lasers, which only work for light complexions, Venus Viva™ treatments are safe for all skin types. In addition, you will see much better results than with superficial treatments such as chemical peels and microdermabrasion.
Venus Viva™ skin smoothing treatments use tiny pins to safely deliver heat (by nanofractionated radiofrequency) across the skin surface. This process creates tiny microdermal wounds, which the body naturally heals by itself. This process repairs the signs of visible skin damage on the surface of the skin. The wounds are so small that the treatment is much more comfortable than traditional lasers while producing extraordinary results.
This tissue regeneration induces a formation of new collagen
- The appearance of the skin that will be smoother, brighter
- Fine wrinkles and fine lines will be plumped
- Acne scars will be reduced
The ideal candidate is a person who shows signs of skin damage, such as fine lines, wrinkles, scars, visible pores, stretch marks and/or any other skin grain damage.
Questions and answers
The ideal candidate is a person who shows signs of skin damage, such as fine lines, wrinkles, scars, visible pores, stretch marks and/or any other skin grain damage. Some medical conditions do not allow for treatment (pacemaker, internal defibrillator, permanent implant)
Yes. Venus Viva™ use safe technology for all skin phototypes, even the darkest. In general, there are 3 to 4 treatment sessions per area. The exact number of sessions will depend on the patient; the condition of the skin, the degree of aggressiveness depending on the desired outcome and the area to be treated.
Treatments are done 4 weeks apart.
Each session lasts 15 to 30 minutes, depending on the area to be treated.
You will feel tiny punctures on your skin, followed by a small discharge. Your face may feel hot.
Venus Viva™ treatments can be slightly uncomfortable but not painful. You will feel a heat, similar to that of a sunburn
- Your skin may look red and warm, as in case of sunburn. You can remedy this by ventilating or exposing the area to fresh air. The feeling of heat should gradually decrease within the next few hours and disappear within 24 hours.
- The recovery is a few days depending on the intensity of the treatment.
- Your skin will be red and for the first 24 hours you won’t be able to apply anything to your skin, including water or sweat (so no yoga or exercises that will make you sweat).
- After 24 hours, you can put on your make-up and resume your skin care routine. It is best to apply FPS 30 sunscreen.
- Make sure to keep your skin clean and protected from the sun. Avoid any type of tanning.
- After your final treatment, your results will continue to improve.
- A semi-annual or annual maintenance will keep your skin at its best.