MEDICO-AESTHETIC OF THE BODY AND THE FACE
Skin aging begins around 30-35 years of age. The skin becomes over time and sun exposure, thinner, more fragile, rougher, drier and less elastic. In addition, irregular pigmentation, pigment spots, fine blood vessels appear, deeper wrinkles.
The skin rejuvenation aims to make the epidermis and dermis in a better state by inducing changes at 2 levels in particular:
- The level of the epidermis which is the surface area
- The level of the dermis which is the deepest area of the skin
The improvement of the skin condition requires above all good daily sun protection. Indeed, the sun and UV rays are the main culprits of our skin aging.
My optics as a clinician is to restore and/or improve the skin condition by following the following principles:
- Proper sun protection
Improved surface of the epidermis by:
- Some creams
- The peels
- The photorejeunation
- The Viva RF (radiofrequency skin fractionation)
- Treatment of rosacea and pigment spots by intense pulse light and laser if necessary
- Microlaserpeel or erbium 2940 split
Improvement of the dermis and deeper area of the epidermis by:
- Treatment with Viva RF
- Botulinum Toxin (Botox® Xeomin®)
- Fillers such as Juvederm®Belotero® Stylage®
- Laser Erbium
- Venus Freeze
Our program is tailored to your skin condition and will be discussed during the initial assessment visit. The choice of treatment will also vary depending on the recovery time available.
In future sections, you will find more information about these different types of treatments.
Take advantage of our free aesthetic assessment service to guide you in finding what works best for your condition