Medico-aesthetic of the body and the face
Skin aging begins around 30-35 years of age. The skin becomes over time and sun exposure, thinner, more fragile, rougher, drier and less elastic. In addition, irregular pigmentation, pigment spots, fine blood vessels (couperose) appear, and wrinkles become more pronounced.
Skin rejuvenation treatment aims to make the epidermis and dermis in a better condition by inducing changes at 2 levels in particular:
- The level of the epidermis which is the surface area –
- The level of the derma which is the deepest area of the skin
- The improvement of the skin condition requires above all good daily sun protection. Indeed, the sun and UV rays are the main culprits of our skin aging.
My optics as a clinician is to restore and/or improve the skin condition by following the following principles:
- Proper sun protection
- Improved surface area of the epidermis by:
- Some creams
- Viva RF (radiofrequency skin fractionation)
- The treatment of rosacea and pigment spots by laser as needed
- Microlaserpeel or erbium 2940 fraction laser
- Improvement of the dermis and deeper area of the epidermis by:
- Treatment with Viva RF
- Botulinum toxins
- Filling agents like Juvederm® Belotero® Stylage®
- Laser Erbium
- Venus Freeze
Our program is tailored to your skin condition and will be discussed during the initial assessment visit. The choice of treatment will also vary depending on the recovery time available.
In future sections, you will find more information about these different types of treatments.
Take advantage of our free aesthetic assessment service to guide you in finding what works best for your condition.